Rolling.
/Saturday, October 13, 2012
/ 2:39 AM
Its 2 in the morn and decided to blog.
And guess what. I found my old private blog! I totally had forgotten about it. I only shared it with one of my closest friend Nurul. I bet she dont remember about it too..
seriously, i sounded so bimbotic when i read all my old posts...typical teenage girl with tonnes of crushes with different boys and flirting around..my god.
I feel like stabbing myself when i read it..HILARIOUS ..
im still shaking my head thinking about it..hahha..
But i recount my memories back then as a teenage girl,i wont deny that i enjoy the attention i get..especially during poly days..sigh.good old times!
And now,its all about growing up . Changing myself into an adult,officially. Finding jobs. Get money. Taking a degree. and so on and so forth. Giving me a headache. Sometimes im just stuck in a situation i dont really know what to do.. I wished i had my future plans all well planned out well. I wished i had done it earlier. I wish i really know what i wanna do in my life! I know i deserve more than this.
Im seeing some friends getting engage an all. I must say, Wow. I really cant see myself doing that now. im not even financially stable. I wont get married with no money. That is vital! Unless that guy is really rich,which is merely impossible. Anws i dont really plan to marry a rich guy. I rather be the one who is rich,just in case anything happens.Like, a divorce.
Well, i just wanna say that i really miss my teenage life. Even though its not all smooth sailing, i still had fun. Not that i cant have fun now,i can. Ive been somehow travelling. There's plenty on my destination lists and im making sure i checking all the check boxes. Slowly but surely:)
hmm,at least im achieving something uh:D